The Fujifilm XF 56mm (85mm) F/1.2 Lens is designed to fit the Fujifilm X series APS-C-sized mirrorless digital cameras. A prime portrait-length lens, it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 85mm. A bright f 1.2 maximum aperture greatly benefits selective focus control and also aids in shooting in low-light conditions. A powerful 56mm lens, it features an internal focusing system, as well as the use of a stepping AF motor. This focusing system, and stepping AF motor ensure quiet, smooth, and precise focusing capabilities that are ideal for both still and video applications. One double-sided aspherical element, two extra-low dispersion elements, and four front-facing convex elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations and to benefit overall image clarity and sharpness. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating helps to minimize ghosting and lens flare for higher contrast and an additional coating has been applied to the rear side of the front-most lens element to further reduce ghosting that is common to lens designs with deep concave elements. Offered in new condition only, and with free shipping!
- Prime short telephoto-length lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 85mm
- Bright f/1.2 maximum aperture is well-suited to low-light shooting and for controlling focus placement
- An HT-EBC multi-layer coating minimizes lens flare and ghosting
- High-speed precision stepping autofocus motor is ideal for quickly and accurately acquiring focus
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length during focus for faster, more reliable performance
- Finely-tuned metal focus and aperture rings benefit overall handling and durability