This mini rapid charger plugs directly in to your wall outlet and charges your digital camera battery in approximately 30-60 minutes. Its unique flat pin, foldable design allows easy storage and makes it the most compact battery charger on the market.
- Foldable flat pin for easy storage
- Slim, lightweight design
- Smart charging LED indicator
- Automatically turns to trickle charge after fully charged
- Auto switching power voltage from 110V-240V AC
- Constant voltage and current charging
- Output short circuit and electronic shock protection
- Can connect with home/car adapter
- Includes universal 110-240V AC power source, European plug, and car adapter
Lithium Rechargeable Battery CGA-S006
- Never put yourself in the heartbreaking situation of running out of batteries in the middle of a trip, party or during those priceless, once-in-a-lifetime moments that you just had to capture, all because you didn't see the need to purchase extra battery sets.
- Digital and video cameras require far more power than their older film-based counterparts. They do and show alot more.
- Most have large LCD displays allowing you to skip having to squint through tiny optical viewfinders when composing shots.
- Most also allow instant playback or reviewing shots taken, giving you the opportunity to erase lousy shots right away.
- The minimum we would recommend is getting one extra set for switching off while the first set recharges, or until you can get it recharged.
- As with memory, however, you won't suffer from having more than you end up needing.
- Sooner or later, you will be very thankful if you're carrying a third set.
- All the gigabytes worth of removable memory and whiz bang special