When you you want to remember that special moment that can occur at any time, the DMC-FZ300K from Panasonic can capture it by using it's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology of 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD Video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss that special moment again. (4K Photo feature extracts 8-megapixel photo out of a 4K video sequence up to QFHD: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30 fps, 100Mbit/s.)
The 4K Photo function can be used in three different modes, all allowing you to capture that perfect moment at a high burst rate of 30 frames / photos per second:
- 4K Burst - burst shooting 8-megapixel equivalentimages extracted from 4K video as long as the shutter button is pressed.
- 4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop) - 4K burst recording as 4Kvideo then play, pause, and extract any frame / photo as an 8-megapixel equivalent image later.
- 4K Pre-Burst - 4K pre-burst starts recording one second before and afteryou press the shutter button. Perfect for unpredictable moments.
4K video delivers a far more intense viewing experience that is four times larger (native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels) than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
This Panasonic digital camera comes with a 25-600mm (35 mm equivalent) LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens features full-range F2.8.for enhanced low light shooting throughout the entire zoom range.
The LUMIX FZ300 features a splashproof / dustproof rugged design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging environments—from a marshy jungle to a windy desert.
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates the distance between foreground and background and quickly brings the subject into focus in one fast, continuous movement. In addition, continuous focus stability is enhanced when shooting video. And when aided by the 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus – works in video recording except for 4K) this will reduce blur from one-handed video shooting by compensating for 5 types of movement. The Level Shot Function detects the horizon line and maintains it, even if the camera is tilted.
The 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor in combination with the Venus Engine excels in diffraction compensation, yielding images that are crisp and free from artifacts associated with small aperture settings. The LUMIX FZ300 also features a snug, hand-fitting grip and an intuitive level of operation. The rear/side dials control the main aperture and shutter speed settings. Settings can also be assigned to four function buttons (four buttons on the body, five on the menu), In addition, a side lever on the left side of the lens barrel improves lens control.
The LUMIX FZ300 can also be combined with the DMW-FL580L External Flash, the DMW-MS2 Stereo/Shotgun Microphone, the DMW-LT55 Tele Conversion Lens, DMW-LC55 Close-up Lens and many other accessories.
Panasonic DMC-FZ300K Features:
- Capture moments with superb 4K imaging performance in both video and exclusive 4K PHOTO
- 24X (25-600mm) full-range F2.8 aperture Leica Lens
- Worry-free splashproof / dustproof body
- 5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization assures steady photos and videos
- 12.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor achieves superb low light image quality
- Creative Panorama function allows you to create dynamic panoramic photos by simply panning the camera.
- High Speed Video in HD can record high-speed videos (The recording format is 30p) at 120 fps in HD quality or 240 fps in VGA quality and play them back in dramatic slow motion.