From Sony's DSC-R Series of Digital Imaging products comes the RX100 VI, which features an impressive 24-200mm1 F2.8 – F4.5 high magnification ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* zoom lens, yet sacrifices none of the pocket-size portability, speed capabilities and high image quality that has become the hallmark of Sony’s RX100 lineup.
The 1” (1.0-type) 20.1MP Exmor RS™ stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and an upgraded BIONZ X™ image processing system with a front-end LSI maximizes processing speed and optimizes image quality in all shooting environments, while the incredibly efficient Fast Hybrid AF system with 315 focal-plane phase-detection AF points can acquire focus in as little as 0.03 seconds and shoot at up to 24 fps at full resolution with continuous AF/AE tracking and produces beautiful 4Kvii video with full pixel readout and no pixel binning.
Other attractive attributes to this Cyber-Shot compact camera include:
- 4K movie7 w/ direct pixel readout, no pixel binning, HLG instant HDR
- Optical image stabilization equiv. 4.0-stop8 faster shutter speed
- Pop-up OLED EVF w/Live View benefits & optical viewfinder immediacy
- Wi-Fi®/NFC™/QR code for easy file transfer or remote control
- Super slow-motion movie3 HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps7 (40x)