The LX100 series from Panasonic combines a Micro 4/3" sensor with a fast 24mm Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens and manual operation. It offers a level of creative control usually only found on more complex cameras. This version, the DMC-LX100K comes in the color black.
With a surface area that's seven times greater than a conventional compact camera, the LX100 has improved low light performance, saturation and defocussed bokeh capture. The larger sensor and dedicated ratio switch let you quickly select different aspect ratios - including 16:9 for wide-angle composition. With an analog control environment routed in established camera design, the LX100 has a dedicated aperture ring, focus ring, shutter speed and exposure compensation dial. There's a comfortable, instinctive and tactile familiarity to the feel of these controls. With the LX100, you're given greater freedom to make quick, flexible creative decisions with even greater accuracy.
The LX100 shoots video at 4K - with this resolution, greater clarity, depth of detail and color is captured at the source, and allows for improved flexibility when editing. Techniques such as stabilization and pans can be applied to footage without loss of quality when exporting to full HD. Videos shot at 30fps in 4K allows each individual frame to be extracted as an 8MP image, so you'll never miss a moment.
Panasonic DMC-LX100 Features:
- Legendary LUMIX LX Series with manual controls --Designed to Inspire Creativity
- Superior light capture with large, multi-aspect micro four thirds sensor
- 24-75mm Leica DC lens (F1.7-2.8) for a desirable Bokeh defocus effect
- Clear and stable framing thanks to eye-level EVF(2,764k-dot)
- Full hybrid photo experience with 24p* or 30p 4K UltraHD video and 4K photo mode
- External flash included